Sign in to follow this  
bradcas

removing wall tile

Just started my first interior drawing, and I got white subway tile on the walls as a backsplash.  how do I remove it???  do I need to start over with a new template??

I already changed the paint color of the walls but cant address the tile back splash.

thanks

Edit - Default Settings - Cabinet Defaults - Base and wall cabinet defaults - Materials tab - backsplash

DJP

you can turn it off as well if you don't want/need a backsplash . Either in the defaults as above for all cabinets or per cabinet if you want it in some areas and not others in each cabinets DBX (dialog box)

I would suggestion using the Help Menu or Reference Manual Searchable PDF also on the Help menu frequently if you are just starting out.

M.

• Upvote 1

I am not sure if Chief Inc offers a hard copy manual for sale as they do with the pro versions but, if the they do, I would highly recommend buying one. Reading a help file on the computer screen just isn't the same.

Not a big fan of the HELP system either , I however do find the PDF version of it much better/easier to read , and it's still fully searchable.

I don't think HD titles have any addons like the CA Premier Products do , since most wouldn't pay for a printed manual these days