Layout sheet exported to PDF has line weights that are way too thick

DanatCV

I posted this on 6/23/22 but got no response.

My plan in the layout sheet looks perfect.  But when I export the layout sheet to a PDF, the wall line weights get too thick.  I must have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere because I have successfully exported to PDFs many times in the past.  I have looked at every setting I can think of but keep coming up empty.  Suggestions?

A-3 First Floor Plan.pdf A-3 First Floor Plan.layout

"Line Weights were on..."  As in default line weights?  Were does it appear that I went wrong?

Thanks, Eric.  I'm way behind getting this sent off to the engineer.  I really appreciate your assistance!!!!

Eric.... thanks for the rapid reply.

I made sure the line weights were off and then created a new PDF of it.  I still have the same problem. Regardless of whether the line weights are on or off, the same results are rendered.  I also tried both "Export to PDF" and "Print to PDF" but still get the thick line weights in the PDF.

Someone will need the plan file to investigate further, but it sounds like you have tried what I would try.

Do you have another PDF print driver loaded? Bullzip and CutePDF are two that are often recommended. I'd try printing using one of them as a test.

I tried printing the PDF with Microsoft's PDF as well as Adobe's.... still getting the same bad results. As past plans have done just fine, I suspect I have inadvertently messed up a setting in this HDP file.