Garage Step Down Foundation, Elevation View

Designer_Ryan

On a monolithic foundation there's a step down from floor to garage. When I specify the room as the garage, I can see in 3d (inside view) that there is a step down in the 3D drawing. But, on the elevation view the drawing looks like the garage floor is going UP. 

My question, why does it look like the garage floor level is higher than the house floor level? You can see the left floor lines are higher than the floor lines on the right. 

Pic 1: Floor plan

Pic 2: Inside view

Pic 3: Elevation, the garage is on the left side

Floor planInside viewElevation

The software is basically a robot mechanism that ONLY does exactly what you tell it to do or not to do by way of settings. Simply naming a room "Garage" is merely a starting point. Garage floors are commonly sloped for drainage purposes but the software does not natively slope floors. Any way the floor level of any room is commonly "zero inches" on the first floor until or unless you change the "Floor Height" level input box.

DJP 

12 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

The software is basically a robot mechanism that ONLY does exactly what you tell it to do or not to do by way of settings. Simply naming a room "Garage" is merely a starting point. Garage floors are commonly sloped for drainage purposes but the software does not natively slope floors. Any way the floor level of any room is commonly "zero inches" on the first floor until or unless you change the "Floor Height" level input box.

DJP 

David Jefferson Potter,

I'd like to say thank you. Once I place my order for the software, I'll just export it to AutoCAD and do touch up work, But, at least the major parts of the elevations will be drawn in a faster time then having to manually draw them myself in AutoCAD.