Need help with a roof design

GBenton

I am trying to get my current home into the software to get ready for a large renovation project. I am having a hard time getting the portion of my house that is a 1.5 story to merge properly into the downstairs porch that has a shed roof. It does not like having my roof pitch go from a 10/12 down to the 2/12 for the shed portion. I attached a picture of the house I'm trying to render and what it looks like in my program. I could really use some help. I attached some images for what I need to copy and where I am stuck at.

House.JPG

3d house.JPG

3d_2.JPG

8 hours ago, solver said:

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Many questions have been asked and answered. The Home Designer website is a good place to start your search.

Here is a video about searching the forum: https://youtu.be/dDT6wbrrVRM

Done thanks for the advice

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)