koval_design

Trying to figure out if there is a way to create a plumbing schematic with HDP or if that's something I can only do with Chief Architect or Archicad?

Specifically I'd like to address outdoor faucets as well as main and waste pipes through out.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

for 2D you can use cad lines/arcs etc , ok for most City Dept.   also Pro would let you convert the polyline but only to a Sprinkler Line ie for doing irrigation.

It would be time consuming but if you had the time I think "shapes" from the library could be made to work .

There are outdoor faucets in the library too...

Chief can do more as it has M.E.P Tools

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00934/

Look in the Library Browser of Home Designer Pro, and type "Bibb" in the "Search" input window and you will see two different hose bibb symbols you can use. Home Designer Pro has all the tools necessary to create a plumbing plan, electrical plan, elevations, HVAC plan,3D views, cross sections and details for construction documentation.

DJP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi D. yep I had found the Bibs but am not aware of how to do Plumbing lines or HVAC in Pro other than a standard 2d cad plumbing diagram , so if you can point me to a KB Article or Tutorial, ref. Manual pages that would be great.

Thanks,

Mick.

• Upvote 1