rotating a whole plan 180 degrees

GuyArch

I'll just apologize in advance if i missed something obvious..

So just to confirm from another thread that in HD Architectural 2021 one can not rotate a whole plan by 180 degrees but only one 'floor'.   Seems odd - why would one want to rotate one floor only?  If so I'm looking then for creative ideas: a. so rotate one floor at a time; is there a secure way to make sure they line up at 180 degrees?  b. purchase a trail version of 'pro', rotate and then launch with non-pro; would something like this work?   

I'm very happy with HIA and don't want to 'game the system' but it seems rotating a plan is pretty basic and not really related to 'added functionality' which i certainly don't mind paying for. 

*** I see you said Architectural 2021 ***

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Many questions have been asked and answered. The Home Designer website is a good place to start your search.

Here is a video about searching the forum: https://youtu.be/dDT6wbrrVRM

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

That's great - i understand the concept and will practice on something small before I rotate the universe!   Nice solution. Thanks.