Plan Reversal Problems

KippLitz

Hello all. First time posting so I hope I do ok. :)

I have a completed plan that I need to reverse. I chose "Tools>Reverse Plan" and it does reverse, everything looks correct. The problem I have is that once reversed I can no longer select rooms for editing. If I click on any room I simply get a large gray box over the entire plan. Any ideas or input?

Yes, I do have the original plan saved and I can reverse it again, tried, but same results.I look forward to your advice.

Thanks,

Kip D. Litsey

Advanced Novice
Home Designer Architectural 2014
Build: 15.2.0.87x32

Hello all,

Attached (I hope) is a picture showing what I see after I reverse the plan. Hitting the "Next" key kind of tries to open up an area but not really. The "Non Reversed" plan works perfectly. Strange indeed. Thanks for your insight.

Kip

post-139-0-17724900-1401418263_thumb.jpg

Cant say.... might be better to zip the plan file and send to tech support....<br /><br />just a thought......did you have the room with the ceiling fan (at top) selected when you did the reversal? it is unselected now but the rest of the house is now selected , ie a reversal also of that condition ? , probably not but I'm not sure why one room is unselected unless you took pic after trying David's advice and the one room unselected only? hitting next again doesn't unselect the next room too?<br /><br />any chance there is an object out of the current view ?