Classes, Simple and Direct...

Santec

Hello,

I am obviously a new user and I'm very much stuck. As simple as it may (or not) be, I am unable to grasp the rudimentary aspects of the Home Designer Suite 2021. I clearly need some direct assistance in the form of follow me do this classes or I fear I've spent my money uselessly.

I have watched several of the Training Videos only to find that some of the functions and commands do not apply to the Suite version, very frustrating…

So, I’m asking if there is anyone or anyplace I can contact or go to that can help me learn this program as efficiently as possible, show me how so I can then do it, old school style...

Thanks and Safe Travels to you all.

DS

HD Suite costs about $100.00 to own. The training available found under "Help" and at the Home Designer website is completely FREE. I do teaching and training (have for many years) but I charge $75.00 per hour for that help. Each video found at the Home Designer website is marked as to which product it applies to but you at least need to able to carefully look to see what help video is for what product. Home Designer Suite is well worth the money but is a lot less able in terms of features and tools compared to all other products Chief Architect offers for sale. You cannot obtain a product by guessing, so just increase your skill by study followed by practice. That IS what I did many years ago, I have never had a teacher, tutor other than myself and my determination to arrive.

DJP