Cabinet Drawer Face

447Debbie

I believe you can avoid that outcome by separating the large cabinet that encloses the fridge from the drawers. It is unwanted behavior and you should have been able to do what you at first intended, you may want to send this to Tech Support as part of a bug report. My advice is to split the one large cabinet into two cabinets and I will bet that this time, the drawers line up properly. Any software has pre-programmed limitations built into it and I think you just found one.

DJP

Thank you.  I thought I was going crazy trying to figure it out.  I will submit it as bug report.

5 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

I believe you can avoid that outcome by separating the large cabinet that encloses the fridge from the drawers. It is unwanted behavior and you should have been able to do what you at first intended, you may want to send this to Tech Support as part of a bug report. My advice is to split the one large cabinet into two cabinets and I will bet that this time, the drawers line up properly. Any software has pre-programmed limitations built into it and I think you just found one.

DJP