Stone path Catalogs

RobynKS

Is there any library catalogs for stone paths available for HD pro? My daughter has mondo grass between her concrete blocks. Dogs get very sick from Mondo grass so I want to show her how stone will look between the blocks. As per my second photo. many Thanks Robyn    

post-620-0-12479700-1420492020_thumb.pngpost-620-0-46872500-1420491994_thumb.png   

You can use the Polyline Stepping Stone tool to do those I think ( I don't do a lot of landscaping) or you can use the custom slab tool to make those to the sizes required and apply a stone material , then add to your library so you can use over and over again.  

If you have a good photo of the exact stone taken square on you can apply it as a texture/material too.

M.

edit:

the Polyline Stepping Stone tool works pretty well Robyn , I made one then used copy and paste in place and then moved as needed

post-25-0-06423900-1420494390_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

If you need an upclose visual similar to the stones in the second picture of the original post, I suggest creating it as a custom countertop with rounded moldings on the edge and a slate texture applied throughout.  Then copy paste and place at desired elevations.

Hope this inspires. :)