JacksonConst2010

Porch to show in foundation view

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

6 minutes ago, JacksonConst2010 said:

I am wondering how to get the front porch of a home I am drawing up to show in the foundation view.  

What does the porch look like? What do you want to see on the foundation?

In plan or a 3D view?

Ok figured out how to show you the pdf of each.

I currently just have the porch drawn as a railing, so you can see that it is there in the main floor view and disappears in the foundation view.

Going forward, please post images directly (take a screen capture) -- no need to make a PDF of an image. This makes it easier for others as an image shows in the forum.

Is the porch a slab? Do you want to see footings/stem walls etc on the foundation level?

It is a slab on top of stem walls, so I would like to see stem walls on the foundation level. Trying to get a print for the concrete crew to build off of.

Draw them manually.