Adding Items to Layers

UnderwoodPete

I am deep into developing my home plans starting with a terrain plot showing the lot perimeter and have added library items such as trees and plants as well as mocking up features like the existing septic system and well locations. I can then turn the layer on or off when printing specific drawings that don't require these details.

I have also added Electrical & Plumbing details from the library to the plan and would like to start detailing specific aspects of the rough in and would like to know how I can toggle these details on and off to produce trade specific plans.

Thanks Pete

Thanks Eric

This is my first post here and I put the "version info" into the Tag line instead of the signature. Now corrected.

I am an Electrical Contractor and would like to add details to all the mechanicals like main conduit runs, plumbing drain path through house to existing septic connection and specify HVAC details.

I would like to add these detail notes to each Trade but don't know how to do it.

Depends on the system you are using to produce your Layouts.

You either make a copy of your plan for each trade and place your notes in each of them, or you send your plan to layout and add notes there.

Make sense?