Archive for older version bonus libraries?

sam227

Is there an archive on homedesignersoftware.com where I can download archived bonus libraries for older software versions?  I have Home Designer Suite 7.09 and Windows XP and would love to have a few additional features such as the ability to add corbels.  I know I'm so outdated!  But I'm saving up for a Mac laptop and new software so I'm trying to make due with what I have for the time being. 

I know the chances are slim given the nature of obsolescence in the computer and software world; but I thought I’d still ask just in case.

Thanks for reading my post!

Not that I am aware of , some program updates are available but not the Bonus or Manufacturers Libraries which have not been online for 3-4yrs at least , they only support those back 3 versions usually ,eg the version 10 files disappeared in May when 2015 came out.

you would need another user with version 7 to export the libraries (if that is even possible)  or still have the library files they downloaded and be willing to share them with you. 

you could ask tech support if the new version runs on XP but the System Req. page does not mention it specifically , and then reinstall on the Mac when you get it ,but I cant think of another way.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/update-archives.html