Remove roof over a straight railing on cantilevered balcony

visioncapital

I created an object for a cantilevered balcony extension and placed a straight railing on top of the balcony object and I cannot see a way to keep the program from automatically adding a roof structure over the railing. The same happened when I created a lower floor with the floor above held back as an open air balcony space. I added the railing and it builds a roof over the railing.

I'm guessing from what I read I need to create room separation. Is there a tutorial on how to extend a cantilevered floor and create extended balconies without a roof over top. See file attached.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Home Designer Architectural 2019

Floor Plan - Grapetree Hotel.plan

Is there not an Home Designer Architectural 2019 version, which is what I wrote and think I have. I added the signature, thank's for the advice. 

I went to defaults settings, floors and ceilings, room types, balcony and there is no option to uncheck Roof Over This Room, only ceiling and floor finishes. Should I be looking somewhere else? Or is it not an option with this version.

The two different areas, when clicked on, that are effected are a room specification and a slab specification

I renamed the room specification to balcony and see that it fixed the roof over that section. I cannot change the slab to a room, so I'll figure out another way to extend the cantilevered balcony floor, which I see in a video I'm watching I can probably do with an invisible wall to separate that area of a room as a balcony. Any other thoughts?

Thanks.