3D Views

cfl2011

I recently downloaded the trial of Home Designer Pro 2015 to test it out to see if I wanted to actually invest in the software. when I first open it I just played around with it to get a feel of where everthing was. After drawing a nice size room in plan mode I tryied looking at it in a 3D view but all those views showed up completely blank no walls no doors just nothing. Could this be because my catalog had not finished downloading yet to show certain material or because of some settings. Any help to let me know what I am doing wrong would be nice

Since I do not have your PC or your specific conditions, I do not know. I have been being a user of Chief Architect Inc software since 1994 and cannot recall having any such behavior at all, what so ever so I assume it must be specific to your PC at that specific time perhaps agrivated by your newness to its tools and behavior.

DJP

Exact same problem I am having when trying to pull up 3D views. Completely blank views. None of the videos on YouTube or this program have helped me solve this problem and it is so frustrating. Do you have to have your foundation or your roof complete first? Is there something major in the structure that I am missing in order to spit out a 3D view?