stepped detail in exterior wall around windows

macsparran

14 minutes ago, macsparran said:

Is this possible with Pro? If so, how?

I'd use 3 walls, one in front of the other. 

Place a doorway in each of the 2 outer walls adjusting the size and arch as needed.

Place a door in the innermost wall.

Hi Guys,

Finally, I found a place where I can share my thoughts too. I lived in the Sydney and also thinking of renovation of my ground floor, but I am very confused because I don't have that knowledge about it. My best friend told me that hire a professional piling contractor for this kind of work. Can anyone suggest me that what should I do?

28 minutes ago, lauren12 said:

Hi Guys,

Finally, I found a place where I can share my thoughts too. I lived in the Sydney and also thinking of renovation of my ground floor, but I am very confused because I don't have that knowledge about it. My best friend told me that hire a professional piling contractor for this kind of work. Can anyone suggest me that what should I do?

Welcome to the forum. Respectfully, you should just start a new forum origination or thread as opposed to tagging your question on to this already existing thread. It is not a big deal but is just better form.

I suggest that you create your plans in Home Designer, then print them out to share with Professional contractors, Structural Engineers that can advise you on getting your project properly built. Home Designer is basically a communication aid to get your intentions and desires understood by others, so get started!

DJP

• Upvote 1