Brentwood1978

Need help making vaulted ceiling boards

I am designing a living quarters in 1/2 of a metal post frame building, customer wants a vaulted ceiling from the 8' side walls to the bottom of the rafters that is 13' . i have figured out how to put a beam up but can't figure out how to put in 2x6 vaulted ceiling board from my side walls to the rafter beam in the center of the room.

can someone walk me thru this?

Brentwood1978

I assume you are using Home Designer Pro (you need to share this vital data with anyone who might help you). I need to know what version you are using and what software title. You also should share a copy of your .plan file or post some screen capture images so we can at least see what is what, otherwise no help is possible.

DJP

Answers often depend on what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Let me recap the above.

What is a "2x6 vaulted ceiling board"?

And I said "Answers often depend on what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. 

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left."

I posted my HOME DESIGNER PRO 2017 above the screen shot.

I want to use 2"x6" lumber to make my vaulted ceiling. I am wondering how can i add them to the screen shot i posted? 

Need a vaulted ceiling.jpg