360 views uploaded to cloud

I know that the 360 views can be viewed through the home designer or chief architect website, I was wondering if there was a way to open the 360 image on the viewer app.  I only have Home Designer Pro 2018 and I do not see an option to upload to cloud.  Does HD Pro 2018 have this option?  Does the CA viewer app (on Samsung tab e with Android 6 os) have the ability to open an image stored on th device?

NCSremodeler

Home Designer Pro 2018 on Windows 8.1 x64

Chief Architect viewer app on Samsung galaxy tab e 9.6 with Android 6 os

Thank you David for your reply. I will give them a call on Monday. We recently implemented the use of Room Planner to prepare our as-builts for our remodeling customers. The use of the 360 app viewer is an excellent marketing tool to use on our sales calls. But currently if we don't have access to wi-fi we can't log into the chief architect website to show the panorama views. I would prefer to use chief architect viewer app in lieu of a third party. Thank you. 

Thank you for the question.  Home Designer products do not support the save to cloud feature.  You would need Chief Architect to upload to the cloud and share the 360 images or 3D Viewer files.  The primary requirement for a mobile device to view a 360 image is having a gyro.  The gyro allows you to move the device around while looking at the screen (up, down, side-to-side) so you can see the different areas of the image.  Feel free to contact us in sales for more information at 208-292-3400.

Another important distinction;

The Chief Architect 3D Viewer mobile app is not the same as the online Chief Architect 360° Panorama Viewer.

The Chief Architect 3D Viewer, allows you to export a 3D model from one of the desktop applications to the cloud, then download it to the 3D viewer mobile app. However, there is also a web-based version that can be shared via a direct link or embedded on a website but will not work in most mobile browsers.

https://chiefarchitect.com/3DV

The Chief Architect 360° Panorama Viewer, is a web-based viewer that can be accessed only in a web browser and it only views panoramic images not 3D models. There is no installed app for this product:

https://chiefarchitect.com/360