Sign in to follow this  
jbravo8212

Wire Railing in Suite Version

Hello,

I downloaded the daytona modern sample plan and it has a wire railing. I would like to use this in a different plan for a deck but i dont see it in the regular catalog. How can I add it to my library?

Thanks,

John

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) Are you able to copy and paste into your plan?

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Hello,

My version is Home Designer Suite 2015. And I was able to copy and paste but only in the sample plan. I dont think i can copy it from one plan and paste to another. Or can I?

Thanks,

John

If you were able to find wire railing in a plan that you can open and edit with your version you should be able to copy-paste such selectable objects from one plan to another. You have both plan files open at the same time and then select-copy-paste from one plan file to another. You copy the object in one plan and then switch to the target plan file, go to the "Edit" menu and then select the "Paste" command in the target plan file on the floor of your choice.

DJP