Sign in to follow this  
crosscutter55

valance /crown

Hi everyone , i am using home pro 2017 : i do not see any valances for over a sink area , from 1 cabinet to the other 

i also would like to attach  the crown to the valance any other ways of acheiving this ? someone sent me a valance but i can not seem to get the crown to attach to it 

how can i make a wall corner, upper cabinet , that is 27" x 27"   x 36" h x 15" deep so the crown dies into the cabinet sides

Please take a minute and fill out your signature -- see below. Knowing what software you are using is often key to providing a suggestion.

What do you want the valance to look like? 

You can always use a soffit alone, or resized to be very thin where you want the crown.

For the upper corner cabinet, select it and resize as needed via its dialog and handles in plan.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. 

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Look in your library for cabinet trim.

In my library version it is found under:

Interiors / Accessories / Kitchen Items / Cabinet Trim