Pier and beam issues

Stacey-suzanne

I am building on pier and beam with large wrap around porch. I cannot figure out how to set me piers/ footings to give me a 2 foot crawl space under the house. I do not need the concrete (other than footings) that is showing in my plan.

I am using HD Pro.

I am still working on shed roof over porch, so if anyone knows how to set that correctly, it would be helpful too.

SuzanneBG final.plan

Here's what I came up with using Suite 2017.

First - Click Terrain>create terrain perimeter, to edit open it's specification and uncheck automatic and flatten pad, to lower the pad, raise the number     to raise the pad lower the number.

Click on EACH rail, open the specification box click>roof and lower the pitch to 4 or less.

Click on Rail Style and click post to ceiling, change the spacing from 96" to 120"  click the Library button and choose a object for the Newel posts.

If you are Manually roof editing challenged, simply build a 2nd floor and lower the ceiling height.

post-3421-0-55489900-1466965831_thumb.pngBG 1.plan

Thanks for all the responses. I am wanting to keep my porch roof as a shed roof, and the corners just don't seem to go together. The framer said not to worry about it.

Eric, I like the alternate plan, but I am trying to keep my kitchen open as possible. The extra room is a craft room, (occasionally a guest room) which is why it is set up funny.

I'll try the terrain suggestion.

Suzanne