Internal alcove around a window


Recommended Posts

I'm working on a plan of an 1840s Victorian house and it has interesting window alcoves where the wall becomes thinner around the window.


Here's what I have at the moment:




And this is the sort of thing I'd like to achieve:




One added complication is that this only goes up to about 2.5 m, above which the wall is at full thickness.


Can anyone suggest how to do this in Home Designer Pro, please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could you post a picture of the actual window?


Please take a minute and update your signature.




It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. 



Resources for self help:
The built in Help System (always a good place to start)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now