Value Indicators for Diminension lines


LancasterLinda
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone have any clues as to why sometimes the program (Home Designer Pro 2025) will put the ~ or +/- symbol in front of the dimension value while other/most of the times it does nothing.  I've tried changes the size of the font thinking to allow more room in the "field" for extra characters, but to no avail.  The pic below shows that I've changed my preference in the specification box but it did not change the dimension.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!!

 

 

image.thumb.png.696a1e3740f50c9750d306b251d2840b.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably because you have "rounded value indicators" turned on. The check box tells you what you'll see. I don't see a menu like that in my version of HD Pro 2025? Please post questions in "Q&A." Tips and Techniques is where you post something you have discovered that may help others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share