BACLLC Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 I use Home Designer Pro 2021 on a Windows 11 PC, my question is . . . why don't trusses show up in Perspective Full Overview or even Full Camera view ? I have roof auto build, frame auto build all set up but they don't show. The design also has no ceiling. The whole idea is to have them (trusses) visible from inside. I've looked everywhere to find my answer but having no luck. TIA Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solution Rookie65 Posted September 23 Solution Share Posted September 23 Did you turn on roof trusses to be visible in those camera views? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BACLLC Posted September 23 Author Share Posted September 23 Thank you, missed that one ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now