Flat roof extension

MyDisplayName

Hello,

I bought an old 1950’s house a while back that has a flat roof extension. I’ve been working on the plan off and on when I needed to show someone. Now it’s the HVAC guy and I want accurate sizing and construction so they can make their design. Well, I’ve been trying to get this roof right for a good 12 years but keep just giving up but I’m determined now. I’ve been watching the videos and the blogs and trying full gable on the sides and changing the roof group, high shed/gable wall, changing the pitch et but I just can’t get it right. The generated roof over the original part of the house is perfect, I just can’t get the flat/shed roof extension to generate. They are 2X8 joists if that matters.

I’m also willing to pay if that is allowed for someone to zoom and fix this plan up and teach me something. Thank you all,

David

HD Pro 2022

I have 9, 10 and 2012 license also. Willing to go 2025 if that would help.

629881212_HouseSoFar1.thumb.png.06972f2df055327739f7fe676c5bb33c.png1099521386_HouseSoFar2.thumb.png.1e88e3149379247cd9a1e7a2a834ed1c.png

HomeTalk Plan.plan

28 minutes ago, MyDisplayName said:

Well, I’ve been trying to get this roof right for a good 12 years but keep just giving up

What's the problem?

You have Pro -- draw the roof plane yourself just as it needs to be.