Framing over porch has no header

Browneye

I'm using Homedesigner Pro 2021 with Windows 11.

I'm designing a backyard shed with a porch that I will build myself.   I will need a permit and the city wants to see some plans.   I'd also like to follow the plans myself of course.  One layout I wanted to show them and have for myself is the framing perspective.  When I show framing perspective over the roof, I see a problem.  There is no header above the porch.  Now I'm no carpenter but I'm pretty sure this framing won't hold as there is no header on the bottom side of the porch roof to transfer load to the posts.   I assume this could be in the way I told the software to build the porch but not sure.  Is this just a limitation of the software or is there a different way to tell the software how to build (what I guess is an attic wall) so it has a proper header?

Framing Screenshot.jpg

16x24 Shed 20240204.plan

FYI - I was just watching a video on YouTube by David and noticed one issue I had.  I had post to ceiling instead of post to beam.  That fixed the issue in perspective view but the beam still does not show up in framing view.  Any chance there is an option to show that beam in framing view?