Architect to finalize building plans in North Texas

TX-Tom

Hi, my wife and I have created a residential floor plan using Chief Architect’s Home Designer Architectural.  We have settled on a floor plan and want to get a full set of building plans for construction.  I’d like to find someone who can take what I’ve done to create the building plans.  If yes, I will want to contact you to find out the lead time to prepare the plans.

Whoever does then plans will need from you: 1. The site plan of your intended building site showing its property lines, set backs and easements.

Depending upon where in Texas the house is to be built you may also need to engage a State Licensed Structural Engineer to design the foundation and to call out structural elements. What you need is an Architectural Draftsperson, Architects generally will not take an others design and work it into plans, rather they tend to like to be more in control from start to finish. Being an Architect, in Texas they can design foundations up to around 2K SF, past that you will need an Engineer.

Whoever you go with will need to know what version of Home Design you have (2023, 2022, 2021 etc.)

Once I know more about your project I can then give you a reasonable estimate.

DJP