Can you set elevation data on a road?

Keefers

I already have a spline based road and creating elevation regions for something that is already built is a huge amount of work (although regions are nice since you can oversize them for the road).  I'd like to simply edit the road if elevation data could be set for the road.  I tried to set spline elevations going in the direction of the road which seamed to warp the road.  I also tried elevation lines which also warped the road.  Setting elevation regions seams to usually work but sometimes warps the road.  Elevation points seam to do nothing but report the current elevation.  Seams like there is a big miss here.  Building something (A pad, road, driveway etc should come with settings for elevations)  The base would be set and everything else would be relative.

@y-g-m-n The graphic below shows a cement driveway surrounded by an Elevation Region.  The road just in front of the driveway also has an Elevation Region.  These two things raise the road correctly based on the Civil Engineers plans.  Unfortunately that represents a huge amount of work.  I have 750' of road to rework so I'm looking for a better way.  I added an Elevation spline just to the right side and you can see what is being done to the road.  I originally used Flatten Pad in the Terrain Specification dialog but that doesn't seam to do anything.  I would love to just use splines to match what my Civil Engineer has done but causes land to undulate uncontrollably

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 1.17.00 PM.png