Home Designer Pro 2024

Donco15

Hi Everyone

Looking for feedback on Home Designer Pro 2024 from seasoned users.

Do you like it? 

Do you see BIG improvement from  HD Pro 2023?

What is the biggest improvement that you find amazing?

I love working with my HD Pro 2023 and I really see that it is an improvement from the prior version, so I am happy and content using it for now.  I do plan on upgrading at the end of year.

Unfortunately, it seems like I just upgraded to 2023  (It was actually last November - I guess I was late to the party). Time flies by so quickly...  :)

I always believe in upgrading to the newest version, just wondering if I should wait to the end of the year - Looking for feedback from users.

QUESTION - Do you feel your current computer works well with the new version, or did you need to upgrade your system?

Thanks in advance for your feedback, IF YOU UPGRADED TO HD PRO 2024 from an earlier version of HD Pro.

PLEASE MARK THIS CLOSED.. I HAVE MY ANSWER.. 

In the event, anyone is curious, I have found that the new version has some cool new features. The people that shared with me, indicated they were happy with the upgrade. 

Thanks a lot....

D-

Edited by Donco15
I have my answer... please close this out....or mark it answered..

• 2 months later...

I have Pro 2023 and have had issues with sending things to LAYOUTS. Are there significant updates and/or enhancements to the layouts capabilities of Pro 2024 vs Pro 2023? I don't see much listed in the change list, but it seems like the manuals do show updates?