Mulled door and windows

LeftRightDesign

I am attempting to join a door with a window that is not a full sidelight in Pro 2023.  I've tried making the window a fixed door, which works when the fixed door is the same height as the hinged door, but when I change the fixed door to the actual window height, they unmull.

Is there a way to make this work that I am missing?

image.thumb.png.a98b0220536c31a7271f6ccae47f035e.png                   image.thumb.png.4f3eb161bff6b41e0b1939824fadf2f6.png

In real life applications, mulling windows to door jambs is not advisable. Usually a double stud pocket should be between them. That way, you aren't trying to shim a door to be level against the jamb of a window, as that can then put the window frame out of square. Plus with the longer screws used to secure the door, it may end up going too far into the window frame.

See if you have in the DBX of the units the framing or rough opening showing a jack stud or what the rough opening is. You may need to delete the stud or set the RO to "0" to put the frames together. Also eliminate the casing and then do the perimeter in soffits of the casing profile. Maybe that will help?