Benjamin Moore - Missing colors

joemjr2

I found a color on the Benjamin Moore website (HC-182 Classic Burgundy) that I want to see in my model (I'm using Home Designer Architectural 2022).  I know I had already imported the Benjamin Moore catalog, so I looked in my software.  I was unable to find that color by searching, and when I browse, I see that the "HC" color numbers only go up to 174.  I double checked, and I definitely installed the X14 / 2023 file.  Since we're only 1 1/2 months into 2023, I find it hard to believe that Benjamin Moore only added this color in the last few weeks.  

Any idea what's up?

Hi @joemjr2

Thanks for mentioning this, our team will review the catalog and make additions as necessary. The version number, 2023, doesn't necessarily relate to a date or update process. Updating the catalog is a manual task that our team undertakes, ideally with the input of our brand partners.

Until an update is made, there is a relatively easy work around to getting the accurate color you need directly from the Benjamin Moore Website. 

If you tile your screen so you see the color swatch on the website and the Home Designer UI side-by-side, then follow the steps in this article, you can add HC-182 to your custom color in a matter of moments. 

https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00732/incorporating-custom-colors-in-home-designer.html