How do I move the entire house back to the 0,0 site registration point?

MasterRich

I got the plan from the architect but it was only for the front porch renovation.  It includes the living room, front hallway and bathrooms. 

I want to add the rest of the house to it myself and fill in the details.  

The house is off-registration down in the lower left corner, past the left boundary.  When I "Select All" and then try to deselect the page boundary, it will not deselect the page boundary by Ctrl-Click.  This is how multiselect works in all other technical drawing and CAD programs that I use.  

I followed the "Transform" instructions to move it back to 0,0 but if I cannot delete the page, I cannot select the house and move that back to the upper left corner 0,0 registration point.  

I got an error message to delete an extra large object or camera view that was causing the file to be too big, and shifted off the registration point, but that did not fix it.  

Chief Architect Plan Screenshot 2023-02-05 051610.png

How did you get to where you are now? 

4 hours ago, MasterRich said:

but if I cannot delete the page, I cannot select the house and move that back to the upper left corner 0,0 registration point.  

What page do you want to delete? Are you asking about the white Drawing Sheet? You may turn it off the same way it was turned on, via Print>Drawing Sheet Setup.