Foundation help

maxineh1

I am a beginner.  I started my plan by creating my kitchen and living room.  I did not realize that the default foundation was a stem wall.  When I converted it to a monolithic slab, I lost all of my interior plans.  Is there a way to copy the interior plans and place them on the new foundation plan?

Max,

The only persons authorized to design foundations in the USA are State Licensed Structural Engineers, all other foundation designs are purely conceptual.

So it is less important what sort of foundation the software draws since it will not be used for actual construction.

The best way to use this software is to set ALL default settings before drawing the first wall, this way the software is programmed to assist your creative activity.

I am not sure what you meant when you said "I lost all of my interior plans." That should have happened only on the Foundation level, Whether roofs or foundation when you order an automatic rebuild of roofs or foundaiton the entire group is redone and older work is lost.

DJP

Thanks.  I did finally discover that if I changed the default value to monolithic slab, it changed the foundation automatically.  This is an existing structure.  I just wanted to make it look right.