eganders

I did a quick search for a Rain Bird sprinkler head catalog, but could not find one.  What is the best way to search for manufacturer's catalogs and Rain Bird in specific right now.

I rarely do landscaping or irrigation layouts using the irrigation library that comes with Chief Architect Permier, I looked in the Library Browser of Architectural 2014 and did a search for "watering" and there are landscape watering symbols there in an "Irrigation" section under the "Exteriors" section. Otherwise I am unfamiliar with "Rain Bird". If I were to need such specific objects, I would check "3D Warehouse" and then if no joy there I would then look at making them myself using Chief Architect Permier or Sketch Up.

DJP

Rainbird is a major Manufacturer of Irrigations systems in Nth Amer. David...   though I'd be surprised if Chief let alone the HD Titles would be that specific as to have a brand on there irrigation library... you would just have to use text labels at heads/controllers etc after designing the system with the Pro supplied Tools.

Rainbird does have a good CAD LIBRARY , not sure whether any off it can be imported into Pro 2015 as a 3D model though....look here.

http://www.rainbird.com/landscape/resources/CAD/CAD-SprayHeads.htm