Elevation not showing in HD Suite

NivRajan

Hi, 
I'm trying to design an interior wall with panelling in the foyer of an apartment I'm designing, so I need to see it in cross-section elevation to decide proportions etc. I'm guessing this doesn't exist for HD Suite, but is there any sort of workaround that I can do to get an elevation working drawing that I can give to my builder? I just want a 2D drawing with dimensions, not a 3D one with materials, which is what I'm getting with HD Suite.
Also, I've placed a console table and mirror in the space already. However, when I try to view it with Elevation Camera, I'm just seeing a blank wall, and none of the objects in it- essentially, a blank space. I've gone through the forum, and there seems to be a similar problem addressed but for HD Pro. The funny thing is, the elevation camera seems to work just fine in other rooms, but not in this one area. Could someone help me out with the solution for Suite 2019, please? 

Thank you!

Thanks for your very prompt and succinct solutions to each of my silly questions, David! Your suggestion of checking my Display Options worked, and the elevation view showed up finally. 

However, the first part of my question still has me stumped, and I just haven't been able to find an answer. I need to show the client working drawings (or as close as I can get to them) of the interior layouts, for which I need cross-section elevation drawings. I've attached an example (not mine) to give you an idea. I know there is an option for this in HDPro, which I don't own just now, but I'm still hoping if I can do something like this in Suite for the moment. I will have to rent Pro when the project gets off the drawing board, but I don't want to spend so much for the initial stages. Waiting, with fingers crossed! 

Have a good day, 
Niv

interior-design-plans-interior-design-plans-in-autocad.jpg

I know you do not want to hear this answer but Suite is not suited for such produce. Having the demands and outcomes you desire you need to immediately upgrade to Home Designer Pro if you actually want professional grade output like your example. Suite is for hobbyists and amateurs to doodle-daddle with or "what if" concepts. The ability to create actual construction documents resides in Home Designer Pro, Not Architectural, not Suite, not Essentials and not Interiors, just Home Designer Pro. Get it now and then all you must do is to learn how to use its settings, procedures and tools to start getting exactly what you need and want.

DJP