Upgrade from HD Architectural to HD Pro

TominOhio

I currently have Home Designer Architectural 2019 that I have been using for the past month or so.  Over that time, I have generated a nice library of downloaded objects as well as objects and architectural blocks I have made and stored in my User Library.  I am now considering upgrading to HD Pro and am concerned about losing my library.  When I upgrade, are all the libraries simply moved over to the Pro subdirectory automatically?  Should I have any concern about losing anything I currently have in any of my libraries?

Thanks,

Tom

• 4 months later...

Home Designer Architectural is powerful home design software for DIY home enthusiasts. Created by Chief Architect, so you can enjoy the same type of tools that the professionals use for home design, remodeling, interior design, outdoor living, and cost estimation. it offers powerful design and smart building tools to create 3D models, scaled plans and elevations for your home projects. We use for design casas en zahara de los atunes .Interior design for alquiler apartamentos zahara de los atunes

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2018 at 12:19 PM, Zaharadirect said:

Home Designer Architectural is powerful home design software for DIY home enthusiasts. Created by Chief Architect, so you can enjoy the same type of tools that the professionals use for home design, remodeling, interior design, outdoor living, and cost estimation. it offers powerful design and smart building tools to create 3D models, scaled plans and elevations for your home projects. We use for design casas en zahara de los atunes .Interior design for alquiler apartamentos zahara de los atunes

It's very helpful of you to share these links with us. To know that Chief Architect is involved in the international arena is inspiring to say the least. I wasn't previously aware that it was, being an American program that is currently not translated into other languages. How fortunate we are that it is.