rhadkins2002

Differences between 2016 and 2017

Recommended Posts

What are the differences between Home Designer Architectural 2016 and Home Designer Architectural 2017?  
Anything substantive?
 
Thanks,
Richard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Richard,

 

Thank you for the question and for your interest in upgrading your software.  Our website has a page dedicated to outlining new features released in the 2017 version.  You will find the link to this page below. 

 

Please feel free to contact our sales department should you have any questions.  You can call us at 208-292-3400 or email sales@chiefarchitect.com

 

Home Designer 2017 New Features:   https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/whats-new/#whats-new-summary

 

Kind regards,

 

Derek

Chief Architect Sales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2016 at 9:27 PM, rhadkins2002 said:
What are the differences between Home Designer Architectural 2016 and Home Designer Architectural 2017?  
Anything substantive?
 
Thanks,
Richard

 

Sorry - but are we talking HD17 - or HD18 here......the link provided is to HD18 'New Features'?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 6:11 PM, Robborito said:

Sorry - but are we talking HD17 - or HD18 here......the link provided is to HD18 'New Features'?


This is a really old post, so the link was relevant when they originally replied but has since been updated because the new version just came out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, katalyst777 said:


This is a really old post, so the link was relevant when they originally replied but has since been updated because the new version just came out.

Oh - I see....Thanks for the explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now