Stem wall top dimension

rfcomm2k

In all my drawings I have a garage slab and a stem wall. I looked at an elevation and happened to notice that the top of the gray concrete stem wall was -14" in the elevation. But in the room specification the top of the stem wall was -12 5/8.

So in conclusion, the elevation shows the stem wall top 1.5" below where the room spec tells me it should be. Or else the room spec is including the 1.5" bottom plate of the wall that rests on top of the stem wall as part of the stem wall dimension.

One of these is in error, and I have to assume it is the elevation drawing, or at least where the reference line begins for the elevations.

Does anyone know, have I done something wrong, or is this indeed an error in the program? If it is an error, does it get corrected in a later version?

I have attached the file. Show a wall elevation of the garage interior and note where the top of the gray stem wall is vs where the room spec says it should be.

"Wrong" is not the right word, perhaps "failed to control" might be more apt. did you preset stem walls in "Edit - Default Settings - Foundation" before building your foundation? Did you try changing settings in Room Specification Dialog on the Foundation after the foundation was built? You know you can manually adjust stem wall heights using an elevation camera per stem wall.

DJP