Different Foundation Types in Same Plan

MississippiMims

I would like to add a walkout basement to a house that I originally set up as a slab on grade.  As you can see in the attached images, I can easily click "add foundation" and set the ceiling at 100" to get a basement.  However, the basement will only be on the back of the house.  The customer wants a raised foundation so that the house looks conventional from the road.  The front section needs to be "footings with walls" but needs a slab at the top of the walls.  I have a couple of questions.  1.) How do I accomplish the slab at top of the walls and still have floor joists over the basement section?  2.) How do I get the same raised foundation condition on the front porch?  I searched the forums and David and Eric's YouTube channels and haven't found any guidance on this specific condition.

Basement.png

Basement2.png

Basement3.png

Thanks Gary.  As you can see, I'm still having an issue getting the concrete slab on the whole front section.  When I try to change the floor structure over that area, the floor structure dialogue box is grey (I can't click on it).  I defined the back part as a basement but still can't get my floor trusses to show up.  I will try to attach the plan as well.

Basement4.png

Basement5.png

Corbell.plan