Fixed Window shows framing OSB sheeting in window

Jerrykco

On the second floor living room/kitchen area on the north wall I have 4 Fixed Glass Windows in the north wall of the plan.

For some reason the window does not penetrate through the entire wall. It shows OSB in the window.

In the kitchen area I have a window in the same wall which shows through to the outside. 

Any hints?

RV Garage Plus 2 car garage under 2ed floor house over the 2 car garage-4-WO stuff.plan

Hi Eric,

Thanks so much. 

To answer s few of your questions.

1. The location is in Casper WY on a 10 acre lot we purchased 2 years ago. My son and his wife live there and we now live in Colorado.This is a picyture using Google earth. When you zoom in you will see the lot and that it slopes down toward the City of Casper and we will have a view of the entire North Platt River valley from west to east. Behind the lot is Casper mountain, straight to the south. 
1159979304_Lot2MountainsEdge-googleearth.thumb.jpg.12dcddc98a5e796dde4919daf0265aab.jpg

2. The plan with a garage under and a apartment over it is just an interim solution to affording a full size home. It is the back garage to this plan modified to be bigger and to have an apartment over it. We can only go and visit 5-6 times a year. Having our own place to stay while visiting was the impetus for this smaller plan. 

1047775313_Fullhousefloorplan.thumb.jpg.0a52721710f792c104105fe9fb408423.jpg

3. You are correct that the picture and the plan were different, the plan missing all the furniture, cabinets etc. . That's because the plan was over 15mb with those things.And as the forum stipulates "Max total size: 14 MB".

4. I was able to follow your instructions and fix the back wall. But the corner is another issue. I believe I will need to start from scratch. When I drew the first floor I wanted the solar shed in the back to have the bricks on the inside against the house as a fire wall for the solar LiFePo4 batteries  But the program wont let you do that As you can see in the BIG House Plan, I just gave up and moved it away from the house.

I have a similar issue with the apartment over the garage. I wanted the wall between the RV garage to be brick all the way up through to the second floor to support the bricks as you pointed out in your video on the second floor. Any way I enjoy doing this and really appreciate your help!