Patio concrete showing higher than rest of house

Txcustom

Just started using Home Designer Pro 2024. I am having trouble figuring out my porches and patios. The floor seems to be higher than the rest of the house.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 7.26.45 AM.png

Your main living floor should be at "0". Then set your patio and porches at a negative number and that should drop them down. You can always check your reference manual or the help tab that is on every screen so you don't have to wait for someone to reply

1 hour ago, Rookie65 said:

Your main living floor should be at "0". Then set your patio and porches at a negative number and that should drop them down. You can always check your reference manual or the help tab that is on every screen so you don't have to wait for someone to reply

Thank you. That is working for the floor, but now I am unable to get the "walls" foundation to lower. I am not finding this on the help page.

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 4.09.27 PM.png

10 minutes ago, solver said:

Think about using cross section and 3D camera tools to understand what the program is doing.

When you take all the defaults, this (section through the door) is what you get. A stem wall and wood floor structure.

Good idea to check (enable) Auto Rebuild Foundation too.

ht1.thumb.png.098c19c0ce356434b496c70961c1e4e9.png

Auto Rebuild Foundation is on. Just not able to figure out changing the floor height on a wall.