Object Not Compatible in Plant Chooser

BugAnnoyer

Go to solution Solved by BugAnnoyer,

I'm trying to select a Camellia in Plant Choser which came from the Core Catalogs in Home Designer Suite 2015. I've tried Update Library Catalogs, but no change. The image has a grey watermark stating "Object Not Compatible" and cannot be selected in Plant Chooser. Any suggestions?

• Solution

I answered my own question, or rather I found a workaround (it still seems like some kind of bug that an object shipped with the product would be "Not Compatible"). See the other post I put just after this one "Create Plant Image".

I'm trying to select a Camellia in Plant Choser which came from the Core Catalogs in Home Designer Suite 2015. I've tried Update Library Catalogs, but no change. The image has a grey watermark stating "Object Not Compatible" and cannot be selected in Plant Chooser. Any suggestions?

That  message generally means you have downloaded and (tried to) install a library that isn't compatible with your product even though it may install , ie you have downloaded the Chief X6/X7 Library or the HD Pro library for 2015 instead of the Suite 2015 libraries.

I would just delete libraries showing that and download the Core Content libraries again and then any bonuses libraries you want off the  Chief library page making sure to select/filter the type of library and your version etc at the top right hand side , try this link , I have tried to set the filters for you............. but double check them

http://3dlibrary.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?YII_CSRF_TOKEN=c696126a9d734ec758b95d33032f9777d68e991b&r=site%2Flibrary&search=&x=true&hid_cpca=0&hid_cpu=0&hid_ctm=0&hid_ctnm=0&hid_ctu=0&hid_order=&hid_norotator=false&hid_soft_family_1=0&hid_soft_family_2=1&hid_soft_1=0&hid_soft_2=0&hid_soft_3=0&hid_soft_4=0&hid_soft_5=0&hid_soft_6=0&hid_soft_7=1&hid_soft_8=0&hid_soft_9=0&hid_version_4=0&hid_version_3=1&hid_version_2=0&hid_version_1=0&soft_family_2=2&soft_7=7&version_3=on&x=0&y=0

• 1 year later...
On 12.04.2015 at 6:10 AM, Kbird1 said:

That  message generally means you have downloaded and (tried to) install a library that isn't compatible with your product even though it may install , ie you have downloaded the Chief X6/X7 Library or the HD Pro library for 2015 instead of the Suite 2015 libraries.

You're right. But as you said, just "generally". I have downloaded the Vehicles pack for my exact product (i.e. Home Designer Essentials 2017) but still, it doesn't allow me to use some of them. Any idea for this one?