Log Home w/ Gable End & Scissor Trusses

JeffKlaubert

Hello, I'm looking for guidance on how to configure the software to show walls consisting of 14 courses of 6"x8" logs, topped with gable end trusses and scissor trusses for the roof (2' overhangs on sides/back, 4' front overhang). 2/12 pitch on the roof. See attached pictures of current configuration, standard framed walls and roof joists. Thank you.

Updated to show a better depiction of the 14 log courses of 8"x6" (112" approx height), with gable truss ends.

Another update to this request:  I might be using the wrong terminology for the truss. The attached diagram would suggest that I want either a parallel chord or flat truss. Either way, I'm looking for the overhangs as spec'd, and vertical fascia front and rear.

HomeTalk Framing Side View.jpg

HomeTalk Perspective View.jpg

HomeTalk Side Detailed Description.jpg

Truss Profiles.pdf

Please fill out your signature with the program version and year. Not all of the versions have what you need to do this. A scissor truss will usually allow for the lower chord to be 1/2 the rise of the main truss. A 2/12 pitch is basically flat and a scissor chord of a 1/12 isn't worth even bothering with, in my opinion