clipped cross section excludes items expected and shows items that seem completely random and wrong

ktolay

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2023 version and have a small building designed with slab floor, no ceiling, and beam and rafter construction.  The slab is 40" below grade on multiple sides so most of the walls are pony walls with 48" concrete topped with 90" wood frame construction.  I was trying to get a clipped cross section of the back wall to generate a detail as it is a 1-Hr fire wall.  When I do that, I do not see the concrete stem walls, I see what appears to be 2x8 base plates (2ea.) down at slab level, I do not see the 2 top plates for the back wall either.  What am I doing wrong?  The design file with the one camera view is attached for reference.

Thanks!

Garage-Shop plot drawing.plan

Thanks for the input.  I don't fully understand the camera function and have never consciously saved a camera view before so not sure how the 6 got there and the one I last used didn't.  I have now saved the camera as cross section 1.  I also figured out that for whatever reason, the back wall I was not seeing had in fact no framing built.  Not sure why that changed but am sure it is something I did without realizing it would delete the framing in that wall.  I rebuilt the framing and now see that wall.  Still have the problem that there are a couple of what appear to be base plates (2x8 DF) between the lower portion of the pony wall that is a 48" high 8" thick concrete stem wall sitting on the foundation and I am not seeing that lower portion of the pony wall nor the slab though both are turned on for display.  Now when I tried to upload the new saved plan file, I get a server failure (error code -200).  Where do I go from here?

Kim