Goofy Roofs not lining up properly.

Colesb

I have a simple building. I made just to work with roofs. When I started I made the default wall height 18'. Drew my exterior walls, then selected the room on the left and the one on the right to make the walls 8'. Then checked out the auto roof. The only thing I was able to get correct was the shed roof on the right. As you will see when opening the file the rest of the roof is a disaster. What I'm trying to get is simply a full gable on the short sides with a pitch of 4/12. I don't have any interior walls in yet, so not sure if I did, would I treat those rooms differently. As in do I specify roofs over each room? I have looked at and followed along with many roof tutorials, but always accepted the defaults and things worked as I thought they should. So I guess it is something I did changing the default settings. Also as you can see the material on 2 walls is not correct the whole way up or down. I want the wall inside the roof to be sheetrock, but siding above the roof. As always thank you very much for your help. 

Roof Test.plan

Again, thank you very much. I'll keep your suggestions in mind. Looks like if nothing else I'll at least learn how to ask for help.:) I'm not sure what I changed to cause the roof problem. I didn't think I changed anything but the wall height for the rooms. I was working with the 3d overall and dollhouse open. I just closed them before uploading, because not really understanding the file structure of Home Design, I thought the file size would be smaller.