Transferring User Library After Computer Died

PDevline

As mentioned, my laptop died about a week ago, just got a new one in and I'm transferring/reloading everything so I can get back up and running.  The original and new systems are listed below.

This was a hardware failure not a disc crash.  I have removed the SSD and HHD and have checked both using applicable adapters.  Everything appears to be intact.

I was able to copy over the Core/Bonus/Manufacturer libraries as recommended but the only reference to moving the User Library is that I would have to do a backup from within the running app.  Right now, the User library, which I assume is on the original SSD, is recognized an external drive.  The question is...Is it possible to extract the User Library from the old system to new without having a backup to load?

Thx in advance,

Paul D

Old System

ASUS STRIX ROG GL703V - 16G RAM - 256 Mb SSD / 1T HHD

New System

ASUS ProArt StudioBook 16 OLED - 32G RAM - 2T SSD

Additional peripherals

Maxtor Dual-Head2Go Digital SE - HDMI->DVI Video Splitter

2 - 27" ASUS Monitors

External HHDs - 8T / 6T / 2-1½T 

6 Fan Laptop Cooler Base

Software

Win 11 Home - 64 Bit

Home Designer Pro 2023 - Build 24.2.2.1

Thanks!  Having that Program Path listing to correlate between the two file directories sure helped.  With the support page suggesting that the Core/Bonus/Manufacturer Libraries could be easily cut and pasted, I thought it was odd that the only suggestion for the User Library transfer would only be via a backup file.  Thx again!