Cobblestone and hardscape edging

Sirfroggis

Is it possible to apply edging to a terrain path or terrain feature? I would like to apply cobblestone edging to the driveway and a thin black edging to the exterior of the walkways. I read on another thread that it's possible to do this with a slab or kitchen counter, but I'd rather not redraw the terrain. 

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2023 (need to update my signature)  on a 2021 MacBook Pro with 64gb of RAM. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 12.16.16 PM.png

The way I do my edging and patio's is with driveways in the terrain section in roads & sidewalks. Once I have it drawn, I make it the material I want for the edging. Then I will transform/replicate it on the Z axis 1/16" and use the resize option to decrease the size. I then make the new layer the patio material, or terrain in your case, and fine tune the border edge I want, usually 4". I hope this helps?

18 hours ago, Rookie65 said:

The way I do my edging and patio's is with driveways in the terrain section in roads & sidewalks. Once I have it drawn, I make it the material I want for the edging. Then I will transform/replicate it on the Z axis 1/16" and use the resize option to decrease the size. I then make the new layer the patio material, or terrain in your case, and fine tune the border edge I want, usually 4". I hope this helps?

Thanks, Keith. I thought about copying/resizing after I posted, but it seemed like a lot of trial and error to get the sizing right. The detail you provided worked perfectly. Appreciate it!

-David