Eyedoc24 Posted March 12, 2022 Share Posted March 12, 2022 I am currently designing a basement using Home Design Architect. I have built a window and a sliding glass door into the foundation walls. How to I create framing around these structures such as framing above the door. It does not look like I have the automatic framing option with this version. Thank you for your time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DavidJPotter Posted March 12, 2022 Share Posted March 12, 2022 Please read this Article on creating a custom wall type in Home Designer Architectural: https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00382/modifying-a-wall-type.html It will show you how to create a concrete wall with interior layers of wood studs and drywall that you are seeking. DJP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now