Shower Curve and shower door.

jdremo

Hello there:

I have Home Designers Pro 2022 and I'm trying to design a shower for a customer which I'm having difficulty in creating what she wants.

The problem I'm having is on creating the shower curve for example 4" wide X 6" high X 66" long and the wall covering to be the same as the wall covering you will see in the image.

Please does anybody have some suggestion on how because I can't find any video or help in the help index about that.

I'm sending some images so you can see what I mean.

Any info will be very well appreciated.

Thank you

Frank

Shower design 1 020722.png

Proposed shower.jpg

Shower design 020722.png

I commonly divide the shower from the rest of the bathroom using  an invisible (Wall Definition wall), then represent the curb using either a shower pan from  the LB or using a soffit or custom slab to represent the curb (both are easily customizable for that purpose). The tile for the shower walls can be represented several ways:1. Using the "Wall covering tab" to apply the material of your choice to just the interior sides of the shower walls. You use the "Wall Break" tool to isolate the wall segments of the shower for this purpose or 2: you can apply your intended shower materials to each wall using the "Custom Backsplash" tool found under Cabinet Tools. 3: you can also used custom sized and placed soffits to emulate your intended shower tile surfaces but I think methods 1 and 2 are preferable as choices.

DJP

Thank you, David

I will try it hopefully it will work.

Also, I need some info on the shower door type I don't see that type of door in the library or a way to grab one from the library and customize to reflect that type of door now day people are using that type of door a lot which we call it rolling doors or barn shower door with one fixed panel and one that rolls on the bar above like in the picture.

Is there any way to custom make that? 

Proposed shower.jpg