Removing Balcony and Bay window to regular roof

clay1205

I am all new to this stuff but have been tasked to remove the second floor balcony and replace those doors with windows.  In addition, to remove the bay window and replace it with the one on the other side with regular windows.  I cant seem to find a tutorial on removing balconies and bay windows and replacing them with normal windows.  I use Chief Architect pro and my boss has the 12x.  Is there any videos out there you can think of that would help me?

Keenan[329] 7.27.20.pdf

first, welcome to the Chief Architect world...you have found the Home Designer web board forum...one may assume you actually have Home Designer Pro software not Chief Architect Premier...but which version?...and posting the ".plan" file is how you receive the best help...

Regards

Hi,

I did have my signature in there but it disappeared.  I am currently working the Home Designer 2021.  Customer changed there mind after the roof was designed for a balcony.  Now I am thinking we should put in a dormer on the back bedroom windows. They also want a gable roof porch. Just started using Chief Architect so I am super  new.  My boss has been designing for years but just switched over from Cad to this software. Any help would be awesome...I will attach the  file. Been working on it all day ;(

Keenan[329]_7_27.20.plan